Welcome to the NGN Research Group Webpage
The Next Generation Networks (NGN) Research Group is a research group focusing on cutting edge networking architectures. We are currently conducting research in the following areas:
- check Network Security and Privacy
- check Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- check Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- check Internet Location Verification
Latest Group News
- favorite '17 Feb Our paper: "One Pass Packet Steering (OPPS) for Stateless Policy Chains in Multi-subscriber SDN", by J. Chukwu, A. Matrawy and D. Makrakis, got accepted at IEEE INFOCOM SWFAN 2017 workshop.
- favorite '17 Jan Our paper: "Accurate Manipulation of Delay-based Internet Geolocation", by A. Abdou, A. Matrawy and P.C. van Oorschot, got accepted at the ACM AsiaCCS conference.
- favorite '17 Jan Our paper: "The Effect of Buffer Management Strategies on 6LoWPAN's Response to Buffer Reservation Attacks", by A. Raoof and A. Matrawy, got accepted at the IEEE ICC'17 conference.